10 Reasons to Vote for Mitt Romney
The Kansas City Star
10) Taxes: If you make more than $250K a year, voting for Mitt Romney is a no-brainer. Unless you enjoy giving your money away to freeloaders.
9) Health Care: Americans take care of themselves. If you’ve lost your insurance or have a “pre-existing condition”, is that the government’s problem?
8) Candy: Did you have fewer Halloween trick-or-treaters at your house last week? You can thank Michelle Obama for that. Democrats would prefer that we all hand out broccoli.
7) Guns: They say Obama hasn’t done anything to get our guns, but we all know he’s just biding his time, waiting for that second term. Just ask the Russians.
6) Religious Faith: We may never know if Obama is secretly a Muslim, but we do know that his tolerance for gay and women’s rights is an affront to fundamental Christian values.
7) Keeping Your Money: Forced to hide your investments in offshore accounts to avoid paying your federal taxes? Romney feels your pain.
4) Role of Government: Let’s be honest, who do you trust to look out for your best interests? Big Government or Big Business? (How about Big Bird?)
3) Political Gridlock: As the governor of Massachusetts, Romney worked with a Democratic legislature to pass such things as healthcare reform in his home state. Though he regrets that now, it does show he can get things done.
2) Climate Change: At the Republican convention Romney said: “Obama is pledging to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet. My promise is to help you and your family.” Sure we all hate floods, but families do come first.
1) The Kansas City Chiefs: As president, Romney has promised that on “day one” he will implement a five-pint plan to fix the Chiefs and restore them to their days of national glory. That’s no joke.